The value of the scholarship will be $1000 for one academic year. A check will be written to each scholarship recipient.
Applications must be received by end of school day on Friday, March 17, 2022.
1. A completed Student Nomination Information page (form included with this application)
2. A copy of your SAT or ACT score.
3. A transcript of high school grades (a copy is acceptable).
4. A copy of your letter of acceptance from the college or university.
5. Three letters of reference:
a) one from a LCEAA member (may be a relative)
b) one from a high school or college/university staff member
c) one from a community member (non-relative)
6. An essay which includes goals, field of study, and reasons for seeking this scholarship.
7. A list or narrative description of activities and awards/recognitions
8. A copy of Checklist for Scholarship Application should be your cover sheet
Mail or “pony” the completed LCEAA Scholarship Application by March 16, 2023 to:
School District of Lee County
ATTENTION: Teri Cannady, Director
Lee County School District
2855 Colonial Blvd
Fort Myers, FL 33966
Copyright © 2023 Lee County Education Administrators Association - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder